Digital marketing has expanded its scope by ten times. Thinking how? Well by giving an Introduction to Google Adwords. Yes, Google has termed this paid marketing medium as Google Adwords.
In a layman’s language, Google Adwords can be called as an improvised platform of digital marketing. Few people have the misconception that it is similar to SEO. Be it the procedure, result time span, Google Adwords is different from SEO in each and every manner.
Let’s get to know about few facts about it that no Google Adwords agency will ever tell you.
- Auction – Google Adwords give you the liberty to choose your business or service keywords for which you can bid at the least prices & add them to your account whenever you wish.
- Budget is all in your hand – For every keyword, you need to set a defined amount to PPC (pay per click) which can be altered any minute. So, it’s completely up to you how much you wish to invest in your keyword auction.
- PPC starts with quite low prices – The average price of pay per click starts from either $1 or $2.
- Your creativity can make you money – Suppose you don’t want to invest much initially then at least be good with the quality of your Ad and keyword. With this, Google can rank your Ad on the top of the search results without paying a higher amount than your competitors.
- It doesn’t cost you much – For an average or small scaled business, Google Adwords cost around $9,000 to $10,000. Rest, it completely depends on you how much and where do you spend your bucks.
If you’re one of them who’ve recently hopped onto Google Adwords and don’t know much about it then here’re few tips that may help you save your bucks wisely.
These are few commonly used terms which may help you get a better idea about Google Adwords.
- Set day parting – In many ways, Google has changed our lives and given us a better medium of promoting our online business wisely. Google Adwords is one such instance which gives us the liberty to save our hard-earned money by setting apt day-parting time to run the Ad. Analyze what time your target audience will be active and only for those hours you can run your Ad at a higher rate, else reduce the rate and that won’t damage your online ranking anyhow.
- What’s your geo-targeting – Set an exact area where you’ve maximum of your target audience. This way, you’ll be more focused toward your result-orientation.
- Analyze device targeting – Through device-targeting, you get all the liberty to investigate from which region or country you’re getting the most searches. Apart from this, you can always keep a hawk eye on the browsers from where you’ve been searched the most.
The final word-
Running a paid campaign for your website is always profitable for your business. Be it an interior designing corner or a plumber agency, Google Adwords can do wonders for your online store and help you reap most out of online leads.